At AR Homes®, we understand that sales consultants play a pivotal part in the custom home journey, often being the first person a home buyer meets in the process. Their knowledge of the brand and its offerings, local market expertise, and general know how helps to make the custom home buying journey as smooth as possible for their buyers.
We are proud to celebrate the hard work and success of our building companies and their associates. For decades, we’ve been rewarding the top sales consultants through our Top Club program.
For achieving the top sales throughout the network of AR Homes® builders, the sales consultants selected for the Top Club enjoy a trip which includes fun activities and a highly anticipated awards dinner.
This year’s Top Club spent a long weekend in Park City, Utah at the St. Regis Deer Valley resort. While there, they enjoyed the scenic views, took part in hikes, and celebrated their successes together.
A list of this year’s top club includes the following sales consultants:
- Alison Guthrie – AR Homes® Raleigh (Hearthstone Luxury Homes)
- Betsy Klein – AR Homes® Asheville (American Eagle Developers)
- Stephanie McCormick – AR Homes® Myrtle Beach (Monterey Bay Homes)
- John Dweck – AR Homes® Sarasota (Nelson Homes)
- Nicole DeRoy – AR Homes® Melbourne (Rosewood Homes)
- Dawn Wilkinson – AR Homes® Charlotte (Monterey Bay – Charlotte)
- John Fleming – AR Homes® Richmond (Ellington Custom Homes)
- Melissa Siri – AR Homes® Indianapolis (Christopher Scott Investments)
- Linda Wernicke – AR Homes® Tampa (Custom Craft Homes)
- Michael O’Brien – AR Homes® Jacksonville (Marcus Allen Homes)
Congratulations to these outstanding sales consultants.