AR Franchising, Inc. has added several experienced executives to its growing management team, supporting its continued expansion of AR Homes®, as the nation’s largest franchisor of independently owned and operated custom homebuilding companies.
“We are committed to being the market leader, and we’ll achieve our objectives through a world-class team that embraces our dynamic culture,” said Jim Rosewater, CEO of AR Franchising, Inc. “We continue to invest in talent for our organization to continuously improve and support our growth objectives.”
Over the past few months, the AR Franchising, Inc. management team has expanded in several key departments throughout the organization. These new executive appointments include:
Rick Paternostro – Chief Financial Officer
- Paternostro has relocated from Georgia to round out the executive leadership team at AR Homes®. A senior level business executive with more than 25 years of experience in construction, professional services, and technology, Paternostro was inspired by the company’s existing culture and innovative team, which are focused on building upon an incredible legacy in the homebuilding industry.
Kelli Chickos – Director of Training
- An experienced corporate professional with several certifications in talent development, business coaching, and management and strategy, Chickos will assist in achieving goals with the leadership team. Working with franchisor employees and franchisees alike, her role directly assists each associate in becoming more efficient in day-to-day tasks and introduces exciting professional development opportunities.
Kaidy Solesky – Director of Marketing
- Solesky joins the management team with more than 10 years of industry experience. Through digital marketing and strategic initiatives, she brings a wide range of lifestyle and real estate marketing expertise to help elevate the AR Homes® brand through expanded marketing services for all AR Homes® franchisees.
Cathi Lane – Director of Interior Design
- Lane rejoins the company after working for several other custom homebuilders. In her new position, she will share her years of experience in model home design and design center management with a team of interior designers servicing franchisees and their clients. Lane originally joined AR Homes® nearly 20 years ago as a Design Center Manager for the AR Homes® Design Studio and then went on to work in Central Florida for two successful AR Homes® franchises.
Maryanne Hourihan – Franchise Development Director
- Hourihan brings many years of sales and recruiting experience, making her an excellent fit for this pivotal role within AR Franchising, Inc. With a unique background in homebuilding franchise sales, Hourihan was drawn to AR Homes® by its reputation as an award-winning luxury homebuilder in the industry. She will leverage the brand’s legacy when offering quality builders the chance to scale their business and be known as the luxury custom builder in their market.
Tammie Kennedy – Franchise Development Director
- Kennedy boasts an extensive background in sales and business development. Her personalized approach to franchise sales will allow her to help local custom builders understand the value of becoming the next AR Homes® franchise.
The continued growth of the AR Franchising, Inc. management team positively impacts the franchisor, each franchisee, and their clients. To learn more about AR Homes®, the markets it currently serves, tour models or franchise opportunities, please visit www.ARHomes.com.