Ask Custom Home Builders in Panama City, FL
Starting your custom home journey? Stay up to date on the latest in custom home industry trends and construction best practices with Brian Baber, Franchise owner at our custom home builder in Panama City, Florida.
What Happens Before Construction Begins
If you’ve never built a custom home with us before, you may wonder what the process looks like from start to finish. Below is a breakdown of the steps that we will take to select your plan, understand your quote, and get permitting finalized to begin the construction process.
- Select your floor plan and receive quote.
- Obtain a boundary survey and confirm your lot’s fit.
- Customize your floor plan with a Design Agreement.
- Review the Architectural Review Board (ARB) requirements.
- Finalize your quote.
- Sign your building agreement.
- Secure your financing.
- Review plan.
- Present final plans to ARB. They will review and approve plans, colors, and selections to ensure it conforms the community’s standards.
- Modify plans if needed following ARB review.
- Attend Color Session to select your interior design finishes at the Design Studio.
- Meet with vendors as needed.
- Select lighting features.
- Receive final ARB plan approval.
- Sign off on final plans.
- Begin engineering process.
- Conduct a site meeting with the Construction Manager.
- Submit for permitting.
Our expert team is here to help you throughout your custom home journey. To begin your process, call 850-265-6047.
The content and representations on this Builder’s page/microsite are solely that of the Builder and are not a representation by AR Franchising, Inc.
Do you have a custom home building question or topic you’d like to learn more about? Ask Brian Baber, an accomplished author and industry expert with an MBA and General Contractors license. A highly respected builder of custom and luxury homes, Brian’s company is an independently owned and operated franchise of AR Homes®. Through his website and regularly published content, Brian is determined to make the custom home buying experience more informative than ever before.