Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage job planning and job buyout activities related to the construction of custom and semi-custom luxury homes.
- Manage vendor and subcontractor job bidding, negotiations, and issuance of purchase orders within budget and in a timely manner to stay well ahead of jobsite progress.
- Distribute plans, bid requests, and color selections to subcontractors and vendors as needed using portal system, email, and other methods as needed.
- Prepare estimates for job budget, pricing of customer upgrades, and changes utilizing the company’s selections and estimating software.
- Review job contract documents, pre-construction and construction plans, and specifications of each assigned job to find and correct potential errors while having a strong understanding of each job’s scope of work.
- Manage critical prestart activities to obtain all structural engineering, HVAC calcs, window energy rating values, surveys, etc. as needed to obtain building permits in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with construction managers (jobsite superintendents) to achieve timely build times by having all subcontractor and vendor items purchased on time to keep jobs moving.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, vendors, engineers, company construction managers, company purchasing staff, and interior designers to deliver homes on schedule and at our Gold Standard level.
- Handle any direct customer interactions in a professional and customer focused manner to assure that our customers have a top-notch experience.
- Minimum 5 years in home building (2 years with degree in Building Construction)
- Scheduling & expediting skills
- Purchasing & estimating skills
- Organized, detail oriented & dependable
- Strong communication skills
- Show a true customer service attitude
- Be a team player
- Reliable transportation
- Degree in Building Construction a plus
- Candidates preferred to be living within 50 miles of the St Augustine, FL 32095 area.
Candidates with less experience in home building with relevant construction experience, superior work ethic, ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively will be considered. Additional training will be provided.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Bill Goreschak at email@example.com.