As our Franchise Development Director, you will play a vital role in facilitating new franchise growth through prospecting and selling the AR Homes franchise ownership opportunity to qualified candidates. Every day, you will lead the franchise sales process to achieve annual franchise development targets. You’ll be an essential partner for driving ARF's short and long-term goals for business growth. To thrive in this role, you must have a comprehensive understanding of franchising, experience using a modern-day CRM and the skills necessary to recruit, screen, qualify and educate prospective buyers about the benefits of investing in an AR Homes franchise.
What You’ll Do Every Day
- Generate leads by identifying and contacting target prospects in priority markets through a variety of channels including email, phone calls, text, chat, social media, and more
- Maintain and manage an active pipeline based on current lead flow
- Maintain and track all candidate engagement in the CRM
- Oversee and evolve, as needed, the franchise sales process
- Partner with franchise candidates as they progress through the qualification and license granting process ensuring that all requirements are met, and documentation is received
- Collaborate with our franchise development team on territory development by identifying potential sales markets
- Plans, organizes, and co-hosts monthly Discovery Days at Headquarters
Who You Are
- You’re a self-motivated professional with the ability to generate leads and manage the entire sales process from initial contact through the application process to the awarding stage.
- You’re a team player, who is also autonomous, and has a great work ethic.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Experience You Bring
- Proven success in promoting a franchise business in the external market, closing leads, and delivering new franchise partners
- Experience in homebuilding, construction and/or real estate industries
- Experience using franchise-oriented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools for lead and sales management
- Broad based business acumen and ability to collaborate with business leaders across organizational lines
The hiring range for this position is $75,000 to $100,000. In addition, this position is eligible for commissions based on the sale of franchises.
Location and Travel
This is a hybrid role. Attendance at monthly Discovery Day meetings at our St. Petersburg, FL headquarters will be required. In addition, this position may require domestic travel to visit with franchise candidates, as needed.
AR Franchising is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ARF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.